RSS2.0

Bra Design Stolen - Bra Wallpapers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

See the Bra Wallpapers to set to your desktop, and the latest new about the bra is that A New York woman filed suit against Limited Brands Inc Monday alleging the parent company of Victoria's Secret stole her idea for its Very Sexy 100-way strapless convertible bra.Katerina Plew sued in U.S. District Court in lower Manhattan, saying Victoria's Secret infringed her May 2004 patent and knew about the patent since at least April 2006.

"I came up with the idea when I was trying to find a bra to go with one of the two dresses that I could wear to my triplets' christening," said Plew, 38. "I went crazy looking for a bra where the straps wouldn't show and couldn't find anything."

Let them do there work, see the Bra Wallpapers ....