RSS2.0

Ali Larter | Juicy Boobs and Butts - Unleashed......

Monday, June 23, 2008

Actress Ali Larter says keeping fit isn't easy, but believes she's finally found the perfect balance. "When I'm in really good shape, I like my butt. It's juicy -- that's what my fiancé says," the 32-year-old Heroes actress tells Allure in its July issue, referring to actor Hayes MacArthur.

"I'm an indulger, but then I have to be good," Larter tells the mag over a large lunch complete with ravioli and a burger with salad, fries, and mayo. "I'm also going to get my butt out and go for a run tomorrow." Heroes' hottie Ali Larter gave the paparazzi last night a little more to look at than expected as she was leaving an LA club last night wearing a braless, loose white top.



Fortunately for Ali, the photographer has only released a censored photo of the slip up, saving her a bit of embarrassment for the time being......

Larter says she recalls once occasion when her thighs needed to be duct-taped before a photo shoot because "they were a little too round."

"The faxes went out from the producers and the director to my agents to my manager to call me and ask me to lose weight," she says. "I just remember sitting in my trailer hysterically crying from the embarrassment I felt about myself, my body... and that no one could talk to me directly."

But she now realizes that it's just part of the business: "This is what I signed up for. What I do for a living puts me in the spotlight. They pay me for it."