RSS2.0

Lindsay Price: Nude Pose Pictures For Esquire Magazine

Friday, August 1, 2008

Lindsay Price, who stars on NBC's 'Lipstick Jungle', says posing nude for 'Esquire' magazine was hard work but now that she's done it, even she can't help noticing how great she looks.

"The week before the shoot, I worked out harder than I had in my entire life. I was anxious all week. The day of the shoot, I had fantasies of driving to Mexico to avoid doing it," says Lindsay. "I took the longest shower of my life, exfoliating, moisturizing, paying really close attention to where I shaved. I went to the set in my baggiest jeans and my most comfortable sweatshirt -- a really antisexy outfit."



"The photographer and I worked out some poses while I was still wearing my robe. My heart started beating a mile a minute when he told me it was time to get started, because I knew I'd have to take off the robe. I just yanked it off and threw it to the side really quick. I've been skydiving, and this was so much scarier than jumping out of that plane."

"For the first minute,.....

I just wanted to know what John thought and whether or not I looked okay. And then at a certain point I just forgot that I wasn't wearing any clothes. By the end, I had this abandon and this confidence... At one point I think John had to be reminded to focus his camera, and I'm wondering, Is it because I'm affecting him?"



Lindsay says since the shoot she's had a bit of a different outlook on her body: "I've started taking a good look at myself every time I get out of the shower... and I'm pleased. I definitely take a little longer getting dressed now."